Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush, Black

 I LOVE this Revlon Volumizer Hairdryer / Hairbrush Styler. I will admit, when I first started to use this hairdryer, I thought to myself "this is being returned to the store" because it felt awkward to hold. 

After a few minutes of using it, I began to get comfortable with the styler. I also noticed my hair became extremely smooth and shiny. I have naturally coarse curly frizzy red hair.

 My hair DOES NOT ever look smooth and shiny. I was sold on this purchase after 5 minutes of using the styler. I received four compliments on my hair from total strangers on the first day that I styled my hair with this product

I would suggest using some type of heat protectant styling product whenever you use a hot appliance on your hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for smooth shiny hair.

About This Item:

  • Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. 
  • Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. 
  • 1100-Watt power provides just the right heat. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Restolin Reviews – Is It Right For You? 2021 Research

  Restolin Reviews – Is It Right For You? 2021 Research Restolin is a daily supplement that has the power to revive hair growth naturally an...